heey

feel free to email/message me suggestion, likes & dislikes (:

Monday, February 28, 2011

hellooo thereee (:

Hey I'm sorry i haven't posted anything but i just got an email from someone asking me this. "Why did you get so interested in fashion? What are your dreams?" first off i would like to say thank you for emailing me when i get messages like this it makes me so happy (: & second the answer. Well first why did i get so interested well when i went/go shopping i don't just see clothes & colors. I see style & statements & personality. I see so much more the just one thing. Its imposable to just give a one word answer to why i got so interested but the biggest was i was so taking away by the beauty of it. What are my dream well that's a question is easy i want to be a  celebrity stylist or a model. I want to go to F.I.T & get an aparenment with my bestfriends. Or become a stylist for major celebrity or even better be a model for my best friends clothing line<3  But i hope to be both or to work a Vogue & be a fashion editor. ah well i still have time for that but fornow i  love & all way will be in love with fashion <3

No comments:

Post a Comment